After extensive re-search we present you a huge database of roulette ,clearly categorized and free to download and use for your observation, statistical analysis, exercises and tests. If you add all these spins presented on these files together, they can represent the total outcomes of a table for over 40 years of operation and certainly hundreds of times more that a consistent roulette player would observe in all his life!
What are these spin files?
The zipped files contain series of numbers in .txt format. These numbers represent continuous roulette spin outcomes. Roulette spin series are also called: Actuals, Coups (German and French), Permanenze(n) (German – Italian), Colpi (Italian). Each “Permanence” is a series of numbers. Most casinos in Germany and Austria have long time archives with all the roulette spin outcomes. System players can buy these numbers, mostly in the form of little books called “Monthly spins” and “Pernanenzen” that are available for purchase from the casino or even online. (eg Casino Hamburg)
How does the roulette player can benefit from these spin sequences?
The importance of spin series can be illustrated, by using the example of the Martingale progression. Many new players believe that doubling up is the best thing on earth besides women. They think that a win is near and a color can not continue appearing for long. Looking at the spin samples presented here will help you believe that long series of Even Chances are possible and occur often. This holds true for many other systems, that may sound good in theory but are decimated on the roulette table.
Anyone who seriously tries to win at roulette, should first at least try (maybe even “test”) his concept, strategies or systems on paper, with actual roulette spins. The value of these spins is unmeasurable for the serious player who can spend the time and effort to put his ideas and systems into test on paper, before trying them in a casino with real money. In short, these spins can save you money and frustration. Specifically, these roulette spins can help you:
- “Play” the game virtually, wherever you are.
- Familiarize yourself and get experience with the game without going to a casino and without financial risk.
- Observe and try to “see” and to understand. Get a feeling for the game.
- Try to discover any kind of patterns.
- Look for extreme deviations. Understand and learn what is possible and how often it can happen. Know what to expect, what is possible and what is not. Learn the chaotic nature of roulette outcomes.
- Extract useful data and understanding about streaks, repeaters, hot and cold numbers and all other bets. Study the series of outcomes a roulette wheel can produce.
- Analyze the spin results statistically.
- Compare the theoretical numbers and expectations according to probability versus reality and actual results.
- Test concepts, methods, bet selections or progressions and see how well they fare against reality.
- Try to identify any differences between “real”, “online casino” and RNG outcomes.
How to use these spins?
- Just read them.
- Import them to a program or excel (like Spin Sequence Converter) to get a graphical representation of the outcomes.
- Use pen and paper to analyze them or test your system.
- Import them to various system testers that are available. These system testers come in three flavors: web based, excel files or executable programs.
We have tried to include files with large numbers of spins. However you don’t need to use all those spins if not necessary. You can easily just copy the length of spins that suit your needs. Sometimes only 500 spins are enough to see a trend, to spot a weakness or to understand a flaw in your system.
Wherever you see a series of spins disrupted by a —– line, this almost always means the change of a dealer. This will help you do some analysis and extract some conclusions about the (debated) phenomenon called “dealer signature”.
Read more: evaluation and testing of roulette systems.
Categories of roulette spins
We can divide the roulette spins in three main categories based on the way the were produced.
- Real outcomes from a physical roulette wheel and a croupier.
- Pseudo-random online roulette outcomes produced by an algorithm.
- Outcomes produced by a Random Number Generator.
Real roulette outcomes are what they are: Real. Even when there is a tilt on the wheel or even when the croupier attempts sector shooting, they do not just simulate roulette play, they ARE roulette play. Many people have their reservation about the fairness (randomness) of the online roulette outcomes. Online casinos want to profit and it would be relatively easy to mess with the algorithm in order to get an advantage. It is also worth to note that some people believe that the algorithm in online roulette is different between “Play money” and “Real money”. A Random Number Generator tries hard to generate a sequence of numbers that lack any pattern. However, many fall short of the goal of true randomness. If you don’t know which type or spins to use, we suggest the Real spins.
Downloadable Spins categorized by type of roulette
[Note: the links will direct you to a new page; download the files by clicking on the download symbol on the top of the new page.]
Real casinos with physical European or French roulette wheels with single zero.
Consecutive spins produced the “old way” in true gaming conditions.
- 10K spins, low profile wheel, slow rotor speed, large ivory ball
- 50K spins, low profile wheel, medium rotor speed, horizontally true, large ivory ball
- One million spins
- Dortmund casino, 180 days, table 4
- Dortmund casino, 180 days, table 5
- Dortmund casino, 180 days, table 6
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 3 million spins
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 4 years, table 2
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 4 years, table 3
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 4 years, table 4
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 4 years, table 5
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 4 years, table 6
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 4 years, table 7
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 4 years, table 7
- Casino Spielbank Wiesbaden, 2003-2008, 700K spins
- Daily results from Westdeutsche Speilbanken
Brick and mortar Casino with actual American roulette wheel with double zero.
Online casinos with live dealer and actual wheel.
This is a special hybrid category. Live dealers and a physical roulette wheel, but from an online casino.
Online casinos with single zero roulette and RNG algorithm.
For those of you who would like to look into whether or not your system will hold up against an online casino RNG here is a great way to find out. These spins are from online casinos and not true RNGs. The big difference is that the numbers generated by an online casino are produced by a Pseudo Random Number Generator that is using an Algorithm for the numbers. So, if you think that RNG’s at online casinos aren’t fair, these spins may help you research and find out.
Roulette spins produced by Random Number Generator.
There are two principal methods used to generate random numbers. The first method measures some physical phenomenon that is expected to be random and then compensates for possible biases in the measurement process. Example sources include measuring atmospheric noise and thermal noise. The second method uses computational algorithms that can produce long sequences of apparently random results, which are in fact completely determined by a shorter initial value, known as a seed or key
No matter the method, it is not easy to produce truly, absolutely random numbers. However these numbers are as random as possible and can be used for testing purposes.
|Typical spin analysis chart|